help with aftermarket wheel nuts!

fyfie5

hi guys

i just got some alloys for my mb2 and i know i need to get some aftermarket nuts to go with them but i dont know what size i need, is it m12x1.25 or m12x1.5? any help would be appreciated :)

thanks

M12 coarse, which is 1.5mm pitch, same for the vast majority of Hondas. Also make sure the seating is the correct profile; my MC2 standard alloys needed a spherical/dome seated nut whilst my Team Dynamics alloys took a tapered seat nut.

those are fine for after market alloys; i.e. wheels needing tapered seat :) the colour's a matter of choice I spose ;)

sweet think ill be getting them soon :D and the colour is to go with the rest of the red theme of my mb2 :P will be starting a project thread soon im so excited :lol::lol:

those are fine for after market alloys; i.e. wheels needing tapered seat :) the colour's a matter of choice I spose ;)

sweet think ill be getting them soon :D and the colour is to go with the rest of the red theme of my mb2 :Pwill be starting a project thread soon im so excited :lol::lol:

Get that project going asap! 1"£££$££"!!

sweet think ill be getting them soon :D and the colour is to go with the rest of the red theme of my mb2 :Pwill be starting a project thread soon im so excited :lol::lol:

Get that project going asap! 1"£££$££"!!

i will soon! but i am 18 so i need to check with my insurance first etc, but also im wondering should i get some locking nuts aswell? is that nessecary?