MG ZS 180 ARB - HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

harVTEC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£18 delivered has got to be the cheapest anyone has ever paid!

I fitted mine yesterday, going from no ARB to the MG one has certainly made a difference, the rear end feels much more planted when cornering / takinmg roundabouts fast. Everyone who's come as a passenger has noticed it, it's a hard feeling to describe. It just feels like the rear wheels follow the front a lot more, whereas before they we're sort of independantly bouncing about as they pleased.

Now to get a H brace :D

harVTEC

anyone want to sell me theres :D i know it wont happen but you never know :D

Check on eBay every couple of days mate, and widen your search. For example, try 'MG ZS Anti Roll Bar', 'MG ZS ARB', MG 180 Anti Roll Bar', 'MG 180 ARB'.

One should come up, or search 'MG ZS 180 Breaking' then contact a couple of the sellers and see if they still have the ARB.

Might be worth signing up to the MG ZS owner's club and checking their for sale section?

Hope this helps.

harVTEC

FOR SALE!

I picked up another ARB today, I manage to go from having none to having 2! Picked it up as there was a few people on here looking, I paid £30 for it. I'm going to strip it back and put a coat of paint on it to freshen it up so if anyone wants it for £40 + P&P with everything including bolts let me know :)

harVTEC