Guess whos back...Back again.... Tyre talk advice please!

Guest jimbob738

Hello all been a while last time i was on here was bitching about my dc2 wheels well i sold the just didnt get on with them, i am currently refurbing some VTI-s wheels i was given in part chop for mydc2 ones i got £200 i kept the tyres and i had his VTI-s rims.

ok i have been ringing round tyre places and i have a few options i know the mc2/mb6 have alot of low end tourqe witout good grip the cars damn near useless imo so what i want to know is what tyres have you lot all found to be the best sizes and makes my budget like 70 max each tyre.......................................................

the tyres i currently have are pants aswell so want all new ones right round for couple of weeks they going on my standard vti wheels until these vti-s ones ready.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 195/50 Toyo t1r's on mine and find them pretty good tbh.

They need replacing now and I've found them for less than £150 (all 4) on camskill. :D

I think quite a few others on here have the toyo's also. 8-)

1"£££$££"!

Thats awsome i phoned 5 places today the only one close was ETS these are amazingly cheap 195 55 15's just got them for 53 inc vat each crazy prices thanks mate really appriciated that top man.

http://camskill.co.uk/

There you go mate, 195/50s I think £36 each plus delivery on here. :D 55s ( standard fitment) are more expensive, I think about £50 each.

I have 50s on at the mo and at nearly £20 cheaper a corner I'm sticking with them. 8-)

Id just double check the price dude as i was in talking to scott from camskill before xmas and he said he had to put the price up of the toyos because he buys them in bulk from japan and he had an order of 25000 tyres stuck out there since the tsunami wrecked every thing, they havnt gone up much bout 8-10 quid i think, unless hes got sorted since then i dont know. :?

25000 ooooohhh betty thats alot of rubber, hope he gets some more in because i want some more next week on pay day :D , i nearly paid 65 for uniroyals from ETS had them reserved and everything god i love the internet.

Camskills the future!

i think 53 each for 55's is a really good price im happy to pay that if i was going to penny pinch i would be also happy at 50's but i like to stick to standards im abit OCD really considering the amount tyres places are charging for toyos it p**ses me off quite frankly 3 places wanted 85 for 1 yestarday tell u what they can do!

on a similar note but vearing off abit how can they Camskill supply ADL Blueprint track rod ends so cheap when every motor factors ive rung this last week want 50+ for the 41 each on camskill thats special order aswell i think?

the worlds gone mad greedy!