If i were pondering a B20b and B18c4 mash up?

Guest jimbob738

if i were pondering a B20b bottom end B18c4 head conversion what Cars harbour the correct B20 engine for me to start sniffing around for?

for instance the CRV has a B20 but is it the right block needed for this conversion what sepcific engine codes work for this conversion and what cars have them in?

Am i getting the right end of the stick here or not is it just a B18C4 block bored out to 2litre or is it from a b20 honda engine getting this wrapped round my kneck.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i thought hmmm this could be my summer project i have spare engine might sell the bottom end and buy a b20 rebuild a nice B18c4 head B20 Bottom combo get it in ?

I feel a summer time build thread coming on all this inspired by perez's green MC2 same colour as mine loving what that guys done/doing its epic.

yes so ive read ill do some subtle moddifications on my current B18c4 thats in there now then build up the conversion engine in my garage and aquire the parts as and when i get them at the right price.

interesting i have a spare box to recon then there are some interesting views about the b20 b18 conversion around the internet some say waste of time some some say cheap power gains, some also say the b20b block is not as srong as the b18c4 and that the b18 block has 1 oil squirter per cylinder making it a better choice anyone got a view on this info?