My MB6 VTi

mthompo

well i just joined thought id put pictures up of the motor, i just bought it last week and its pretty much standard. It just has an induction kit and a back box at the minute. i got a cat back system with the car just havent fitted it yet so need to get that on, other than that the plans are, a 4 branch, dark smoke tints in the rear and wheels refurbed, thinking gun metal grey/antracite colour but not sure, also need front new front fogs and to paint rocker cover as somone has tried to and made a abortion of it lol anyway heres some pictures.....

56a84dd9.jpg

31eaf57d.jpg

9c613bb1.jpg

90d5a8de.jpg

07f3c6b6.jpg

a9287ad2.jpg

06eca3b8.jpg

5bcb70e5.jpg

13ea308e.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice motor, i found those induction kits suffer real bad from heat soak i have one im going to try silicone wrapping or even heat wrapping, needs to be cured in hot hot oven though (the stainless pipe).

Fleabay have some good bargain 4 branch manis on there that do good jobs?

happy days look forward to your progress. ccciir33mkjjf

yea it was parked on a slip way and has a tool box in the boot thats why its arse down! tbh i dont know if i am going to lower it beause it annoys the life out of me getting bouced about lol maybe, first thing to do is good clean and try and get front fogs but they are like hens teeth. Yeah i heard them induction kits arent the best job but then others say they ok??? dont really know what to do with it tbh whether to bin it or just leave it.

yea it was parked on a slip way and has a tool box in the boot thats why its wee bum down! tbh i dont know if i am going to lower it beause it annoys the life out of me getting bouced about lol maybe, first thing to do is good clean and try and get front fogs but they are like hens teeth. Yeah i heard them induction kits arent the best job but then others say they ok??? dont really know what to do with it tbh whether to bin it or just leave it.

Regarding the fogs >>>>>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-civic-m ... 2a1943bdd7 1"£££$££"!!

I know those fogs werent they the 10 pound salvage ones someone on here got the other day he's gonna make a tidy earner there.

i would recommend not binning it but either make it better i.e extent it so it fits further into the arch (sits behind the light) rund a Cold Air Feed pipe into it and maybe bang a carbon airfilter box thingy keep the heat away or just make a Heat sheild like ep82/chi has on his build thread im copying it?

have fun