MC2 VTi Aerodeck.

streaky

Well - Here I am again!

So the coupe sold today to a happy new owner - I am sure he will be updating you all with some new pictures in the next few days and I am sure he will carry on with the green goddess to make it a truly enviable car!

Anyway - as those who know me area already aware, now I am a proud daddy to a beautiful little girl we needed something a bit more practical than a 2 door. Budget wouldn't stretch to an Accord Type S (yet) so I had to look for something a little cheaper.

After lots of looking and viewing several dogs, plus missing out on a couple - we made a purchase today!

93k, Full History from new, excellent condition in and out, no rust!

B18C4, LSD box, Half leathers, Full electric package, usual VTI extras

MC2.jpg

Only problem with it - its BROWN! (OK well, it says "red" bit I wouldn't go that far!)

I'll be tweaking it and tidying it up, funds are very tight so it will be slow!

I have a few plans for it but will keep them quiet for now - but first on the cars is a proper machine polish, service and general tidy up :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - Here I am again!

So the coupe sold today to a happy new owner - I am sure he will be updating you all with some new pictures in the next few days and I am sure he will carry on with the green goddess to make it a truly enviable car!

Anyway - as those who know me area already aware, now I am a proud daddy to a beautiful little girl we needed something a bit more practical than a 2 door. Budget wouldn't stretch to an Accord Type S (yet) so I had to look for something a little cheaper.

After lots of looking and viewing several dogs, plus missing out on a couple - we made a purchase today!

93k, Full History from new, excellent condition in and out, no rust!

B18C4, LSD box, Half leathers, Full electric package, usual VTI extras

MC2.jpg

Only problem with it - its BROWN! (OK well, it says "red" bit I wouldn't go that far!)

I'll be tweaking it and tidying it up, funds are very tight so it will be slow!

I have a few plans for it but will keep them quiet for now - but first on the cars is a proper machine polish, service and general tidy up :)

Looks nice and clean, only recently got myself an MB6, ironically having already done the sensible family car thing when my son was born. Short story, got sick of it and we use the wifes car for family trips (no ISOFIX in my Accord) so decided to have a fast Civic again.

I watched your EM1 sale thread and must say was shocked that you had such hassle selling such a good example. Alas I still had to maintain some semblance of practicality so the MB is perfect for me, but were I a single man I'd have snapped up your coupe without a second thought.

Looks nice and clean, only recently got myself an MB6, ironically having already done the sensible family car thing when my son was born. Short story, got sick of it and we use the wifes car for family trips (no ISOFIX in my Accord) so decided to have a fast Civic again.

I watched your EM1 sale thread and must say was shocked that you had such hassle selling such a good example. Alas I still had to maintain some semblance of practicality so the MB is perfect for me, but were I a single man I'd have snapped up your coupe without a second thought.

Thank you chap. I have to say I was also shocked at how long it took the coupe to go, especially considering the spec. It was a bit heartbreaking knowing how much I had spent on it compared to how much I let it go for. Typically after it sold I had two Buy It Now offers! :lol: I am sure Nicky (the new owner) will treat her well and appreciates he got a bargain. I was planning on keeping the coupe for many years but a surprise pregnancy meant it was always going to be on borrowed time - unfortunately our other car (an Accord 2.0) died earlier this week and we ended up scrapping it so that time finally ran out!

As for this one, it was actually a little bit too clean as it meant I had nothing to argue the price down with! Its by no means immaculate but certainly a solid and honest example.

Already got my eyes peeled one of the elusive VTi-S kits! :lol:

Thank you chap. I have to say I was also shocked at how long it took the coupe to go, especially considering the spec. It was a bit heartbreaking knowing how much I had spent on it compared to how much I let it go for. Typically after it sold I had two Buy It Now offers! :lol: I am sure Nicky (the new owner) will treat her well and appreciates he got a bargain. I was planning on keeping the coupe for many years but a surprise pregnancy meant it was always going to be on borrowed time - unfortunately our other car (an Accord 2.0) died earlier this week and we ended up scrapping it so that time finally ran out!

As for this one, it was actually a little bit too clean as it meant I had nothing to argue the price down with! Its by no means immaculate but certainly a solid and honest example.

Already got my eyes peeled one of the elusive VTi-S kits! :lol: