can't make my mind up?

vti4mark

which one do you think.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you think.

• 1. refub+koni's
    • 2. new wheels (volks)

not really sure what to do got around £500-600 to spend.

1. get my wheels (15"vti) refub and new tyres and get a koni str.t kit.

2. get some new wheels and tyres which look better and bigger(16"-17").

my wheels at the moment are just the vti one which i don't mind but don't really fill the arches.

would love some volks/rota or something along that line but then if i got them i can't get the koni's.

the koni's are only £300 so i could save up and get them in half the time it would take me to save up and get new wheels.

what do you lot think?

thanks mark

I refurbed my standard vti wheel they looked great but they were still vti wheels at the end of the day . I brought some new 17" wheel and tyres £550 and it changed the look of the car so much . Rich.

I reckon the lowering is a more substantial visual improvement then you get with new wheels...new wheels at SUV hight don't look right. Furthermore the stock VTI suspension really needs an upgrade as it is to soft for my taste.

I'd have the koni's first, keep the VTI wheels as they are & fit new tyres if needed, save a little longer and get new wheels afterwards. You can always refurb the stock wheels and use them as winterwheels later. That's what I'm planning to do after I've got my new wheels.

Archived