car alarm choices?

VTISmichael

i see ;)

well iv had the viper 5002 fitted for some time now and so far i havnt had any false alarms

unless its a emergeny vehicle passing at warp speed :lol:

also the remote fob has a lcd screen on it that displays a picture of a car so that i can check exactly what has triggerd the alarm

before i run out frantikly ;)

its well worth a look in to ?

also it will connect to ie: electric gates / garage doors /boot release and so on

and if thats not enough you can also start the car up with it too :P

Have you got electric gates?! :shock:

Very posh! :D

no tom i havnt got any gates :(

i did look into buying a clifford/toad alarm but they were pricey and parking where i live is a nightmare :x

so i didnt see the point realy as some times i have to park on the street behind my house and i wouldnt hear the alarm

but with the viper i can :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole heartedly reccomend the Clifford 650mk2 with the Blackjax being installed too.

Makes your car pretty much unstealable, even if they have your keys and alarm fob, the engine will just cut out for them. Absolutely awesome piece of kit.

Also used Toad alarms & Scorpion, but the 650mk2 edges it for me.

As for installers, the best in the business has to be Craig Stubbs, works independently but rated by clifford as their number 1 installer. His work truly is top notch. For info on them ring Chris at Chorley Car Audio on 01257 220035, they have a permanent contract with Amari Supercars and Middlehurst GTR and honestly all their work is at an unbelievably high standard. Complete audio, security and parking solutions.

They've done plenty of work on my cars over the years, never been an issue.

If anyone does ring, tell them that Greg told you to ring.

thanks for the info on Chorley Car Audio but its 3 hours away from me so i wont be bothering with that lol

i think ill end up with just that cobra, i dont any fancy auto remote start, closure or ant silly things like that i.e proximity becuase if u cant find ur car then clearly ur not driving anything special, just want something that goes off if someone breaks into it :)