car alarm choices?

VTISmichael

sorry i forgot to mention we did talk about the central locking and that i didnt need a motor and i thought the removal of the factory immo was a bit iffy, i dont like this sort of thing, i like doing the work myself so i dont have to rely on muppets messing it up but its out of my hands im afriad, there might be someone on the sxoc who does alarm at a discount...

sounds like a place that should have security :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 2 ai606's fitted at sextons in Bristol and Bath and if they were open now i still wouldnt go back there! I went to the first one as it was local, the 2nd time i thought i would try the Bath one and they were worse! They set my airbag light off, trim was missing, some of the programing was wrong and i kept having to go back, for a big company i wasn't impressed at all!

Just previous experience was good ;)

Same, got a sigma on my MC2 it goes off randomly sometimes :?

I also shut my boys in it to the car to test the proximity sensors and it didn't go off! But when the dog is in there and I turn it off then it does! WACK11111

It's not a bad alarm, but I have had more false alarms on it than I ever got with the Toad ;)

proximity sensors are external sensors not internal mate. They are the sensors which make clifford alarms beep when someone is too close to the car

i see ;)

well iv had the viper 5002 fitted for some time now and so far i havnt had any false alarms

unless its a emergeny vehicle passing at warp speed :lol:

also the remote fob has a lcd screen on it that displays a picture of a car so that i can check exactly what has triggerd the alarm

before i run out frantikly ;)

its well worth a look in to ?

also it will connect to ie: electric gates / garage doors /boot release and so on

and if thats not enough you can also start the car up with it too :P

i see ;)

well iv had the viper 5002 fitted for some time now and so far i havnt had any false alarms

also the remote fob has a lcd screen on it that displays a picture of a car so that i can check exactly what has triggerd the alarm

also it will connect to ie: electric gates / garage doors /boot release and so on

The most important question though....can you put a fruit pastel in your mouth and not chew? WACK11111

On a serious note though, sounds like it's worth looking at! 8-)

i see ;)

The most important question though....can you put a fruit pastel in your mouth and not chew? WACK11111

On a serious note though, sounds like it's worth looking at! 8-)

:lol:

it is worth a look into ;)

also it has its own immobaliser so i now have two alarms and two immobalisers 8-)