Sorry, another MG ZS 180 topic!!

GreenVTi991

Just to double check because I don't want any surprises, MG ZS front arb will fit MB3 right ? I plan on buying one and selling my current mb6 arb.

Also I'm wondering why mb2/3 front arb has the same better designed droplinks as the zs but the thicker mb6 arb has different worse design :?

Don't see why not, I remember somebody fitted one to an MB6 so should be fine. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading the MG forum recently and came up with this:

"While you are swapping the struts over your benefit from swapping the front upper suspension arms from left to right to give you more negitive castor and camber which make your steering respose alot sharper. This is what the ZS has, just come with an 'MG' sticker on them and part numbers changed but the ZS upper legs over the 400/45 is just left for right and right for left"

I don't what what that means :D but have somebody tried it ?

EDIT: Something's wrong I can see noodels posted but his post can't be seen :?

I wrote that.

the upper arm that has the 'l' on it thats meant to be fitted to the left hand side of the car (passenger/ns) fit to the right (drivers) instead, this will increase castor - not camber.

put the left and right arms one above the other and it will all become clear.

• 1 month later...

I have a question again :D I ordered MG ZS 180 front arb. Can anyone confirm it's the same size as MB6 ? Because my research shows MB6 - 26mm, ZS180 - 24mm :( And if that's the case which would be better ?