cooling system wont bleed up

vtec is cool

hi guys need some advice ive got a mb6 vti-s the other day i left it idleing for a bit and the temp gauge went up to about three quaters of the gauge the fan dident come on so i went to cheak the level and the expansion tank had filled with coolrnt and the rad was nearly empty so i toped it up and it seemed ok been cheacking it every day after work during the week. And then the other day it had used the coolent agin so i tired to bleed it and put a new rad cap on just in case the cap was nackerd been trying for about 2 hours today to sort it but no luck it then bolid over and the fan came on but the gauge dosent go any higer than about quater any help or ideas please !!!!!

heres what i do... fill it up, and the plastic bottle too.... run engine till its up to temp...then switch it off....on cooling down it will siphen fluid from the plastic bottle... let engine cool down with bonnet open 5-10 mins

you can even see he fluid siphened back in to the rad.. get a marker pen and mark the level then later check it out.

repeat as necessary... when the internal heaters blow hot air you have know you no longer have an air lock. hope this helps.. :D

heres what i do... fill it up, and the plastic bottle too.... run engine till its up to temp...then switch it off....on cooling down it will siphen fluid from the plastic bottle... let engine cool down with bonnet open 5-10 mins

you can even see he fluid siphened back in to the rad.. get a marker pen and mark the level then later check it out.

repeat as necessary... when the internal heaters blow hot air you have know you no longer have an air lock. hope this helps.. :D

cheers i will try that