engines......

oscar-r

Ive been offerd a rear ened ep3 for a grand. Thats where the engine would come from, tho i wonder what the mounts would be like. Custom no doubt

Cupra will still be more torquey, with low down power compared to the M.

EP3 designed for out and out performance, as said if you keep it in the power band (above 4.5k) it does shift but is designed as a compromise and with the idea of it being easier to live with as a daily driver.

Suspension is the worst aspect of the car and the first thing you should modify.

Cupra will still be more torquey, with low down power compared to the M.

EP3 designed for out and out performance, as said if you keep it in the power band (above 4.5k) it does shift but is designed as a compromise and with the idea of it being easier to live with as a daily driver.

Suspension is the worst aspect of the car and the first thing you should modify.

x2 ;)

mine pulls well for what it is realy and dont have any complaints :D

Dependent on the miles you do, an EP3 is hard work as a daily driver.

I'm doing 1k a week some weeks at the minute, and the EP is hard work after an hour on a motorway. Noise, ride & fuel, all very hard to live with when you cover good mileage.

That said though, I wouldn't consider changing it, unless for a lower mileage one!

The power banding is much higher than the M though, 5800ish for VTEC and it's much more aggressive. 6 gears mean you don't HAVE to use it constantly though!