Exhausts.. What fits??

Andy1888

Would you be able to put up a few links mate? And do you hink a cat-back system for an mb6 fit mine?

If the MB6 cat-back is stock there is no point in buying it. And you'll need a decat to fit it otherwise you will have two cats :D Like DAVEMB2 said, aim for a custom made cat-back :)

I only want a back box at the moment, but not a standard one, you can get stainless ones off of ebay for like £80 but only for Ek hatch, coupe and saloon etc. Just wanted to know if one of them would fit as it would be cheaper to buy one of them them have a custon one made.

I only want a back box at the moment, but not a standard one, you can get stainless ones off of ebay for like £80 but only for Ek hatch, coupe and saloon etc. Just wanted to know if one of them would fit as it would be cheaper to buy one of them them have a custon one made.

Hi no it wont fit i got one and now have to take it in to get fitted involves (cutting/welding) :x