MB2 from Ireland

GJF2442

Been a while but I've added a few bits :) intsalled a bi-xenon hid 12k kit and couldnt be happier with it! Also led side light bulbs and reg plate bulbs and new cleaner reg plates :D pics will be up tomorrow if it ever stops raining here :roll: all chrome is getting colour coded this weekend and hopefully will be ordering some ta technix coilovers towards the end of the week 8-)

awesome! sounds like you have been hard at it with mods! cant wait to see the pics and are you getting the coilovers off of ebay as i have them :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while but I've added a few bits :) intsalled a bi-xenon hid 12k kit and couldnt be happier with it! Also led side light bulbs and reg plate bulbs and new cleaner reg plates :D pics will be up tomorrow if it ever stops raining here :roll: all chrome is getting colour coded this weekend and hopefully will be ordering some ta technix coilovers towards the end of the week 8-)

awesome! sounds like you have been hard at it with mods! cant wait to see the pics and are you getting the coilovers off of ebay as i have them :)

Yeah getting the same ones as you, can't wait to get them they seem great for the price 8-)

Some quick pics I took last night of the new lights 8-) they seem too bright in the pics but they dont blind anyone, I've had mates drive towards me to check and I've never been flashed :lol:

08f03c89.jpg

Low beams

3bfc2683.jpg

High beams

33ea8f06.jpg

Side lights

863fa7e2.jpg

New and old reg bulbs

0faf1236.jpg

7f95af03.jpg

Heres a short video I took this morning just to show the lights starting up

th_e7212588.jpg

Ordered some coilovers off ebay yesterday cant wait to get them [smitten.gif] also have a set of fogs coming soon, big thanks to jimbob738 :D