secret button!

weetec

hello chaps, i recently disconnected the alarm system on my mb, and the car would not start as in the immobiliser kicked in. spoken to a friend of mine who works at honda and he told me to press a little button located behind left side of the driver footwell/behind heater console. dont be fooled, it looks like a relay with a rubber on top but is actually a button. the way he described it was is that when the car alarm or some of the electrical circuits are disconnected/connected, this little device acts like some sort of surge protector. did the trick. remember you did not hear it from me.(he charges £30 a time to reset)

That mt friends is the fuel cut off switch . all fuel injected cars have one ,so if you have a accident it turns the fuel pump off . sometimes if you are working on the car you can set it off if you a banging around near it . it has nothing to do with electrics surges or disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. Rich.

That mt friends is the fuel cut off switch . all fuel injected cars have one ,so if you have a accident it turns the fuel pump off . sometimes if you are working on the car you can set it off if you a banging around near it . it has nothing to do with electrics surges or disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. Rich.

yea ..... last time is no fuel supple but all elec. are ok , because i adjust the cable behind the centre console but didn't konw i touched it :oops::oops: .

Archived