Electric Windows Slow!

supermike

Scraper moulding prices:

O/S/F - 72410-ST3-E00 - £41.47 + VAT

N/S/F - 72450-ST3-E00 - £41.47 + VAT

O/S/R - 72910-ST3-E00 - £38.55 + VAT

N/S/R - 72950-ST3-E00 - £38.55 + VAT

If you are taking them off scrap vehicles, be careful not to break the plastic clips!! 8-)

Scraper moulding prices:

O/S/F - 72410-ST3-E00 - £41.47 + VAT

N/S/F - 72450-ST3-E00 - £41.47 + VAT

O/S/R - 72910-ST3-E00 - £38.55 + VAT

N/S/R - 72950-ST3-E00 - £38.55 + VAT

If you are taking them off scrap vehicles, be careful not to break the plastic clips!! 8-)

No surprise there then prices aint changed since last enquirey

yeah the scraper rubber is crap on them! Did they ever scrape the condensation/rain off the window, even when new? Im lucky, the ones in the mb6 ae clearin the condensation from the inside at least lol :lol:

A friend of mine suggested getting some of that felt stuff, that has sticky side on one side/felt on the other, and sticking that on. Would make the rubber reach the window then! felt would prob wear out quick tho :roll:

£135 for all four! i've kinda made it my mission in life to see how much cheaper i can do stuff than honda, have made enough savings so far to buy a nice little VTI-S :lol:

Scrappys it is then, but i guess we'd be lucky to find any in good condition, at least the rovers will work too.

There must be other ways too, i'll need to have a think, the felt idea is a good one, might give that a blast, inside and out.... mine dont even clear the condensation :cry: infact with my silicone lube antics i get smears instead :lol:

For those that are faceing slow electric window movement the Silicon lubricant sprayed in the rubbers works a dream. My windows were not even that slow and now there even faster :D

Another top tip form civic5! 8-) Think I'll see if i can find a really late rover 45 in the scrappy, and get the scrapers from that, then try different mods on them o see what works best ;) Tis all about developing parts for M's on civic5, and seeing what works 8-)

Archived