cant find it

fyfie5

i cant seem to find a 4-1 manifold for the d series engine any where! anyone help me out, i would want one fairly cheap.

i was mainly wanting one for the obvious power increase and noise, what are peoples thoughts on what is louder a 4-1 or 4-2-1? i would have a de cat and back box but would be keeping the standard middle pipe.

The important thing is how the header is designed and made so 4-1 for top end is stories I don't belive :D Also isn't 1.4 stock with 4-1 exhaust manifold ? Finding one that really is difficult. That's 4-1 but you won't like the price :lol:http://bisimoto.com/store/index.php?mai ... 1bden08fn5

btw I'm sure this thing will be better than any 4-2-1 not just at the top end but in every rpm :)

This is a list with brands that made 4-1 for D seires you might find it helpfull: http://mycomputerninja.com/~jon/hondain ... index.html

Well as you no I have a 4-2-1 and I have find that it takes a lot longer to get to up to 7rpm ie goes longer be for i have to chance gear if you no what I mean and it dose pull of a lot fast and I have find 1st 2nd and 3rd seem to have a lot more power in them but this is just the start with me as most of the Poeple no here no that I am the one that well not give up on the little old 1.4 these power to be made and I fill find you well see :D

i cant seem to find a 4-1 manifold for the d series engine any where! anyone help me out, i would want one fairly cheap.

i was mainly wanting one for the obvious power increase and noise, what are peoples thoughts on what is louder a 4-1 or 4-2-1? i would have a de cat and back box but would be keeping the standard middle pipe.

hi you get them on ebay and is cheap by japspeed

i got mine from ebay for £21 on aution and is brandnew stainless steel.

i will keep me eyes open for you ok

The important thing is how the header is designed and made so 4-1 for top end is stories I don't belive :D Also isn't 1.4 stock with 4-1 exhaust manifold ? Finding one that really is difficult. That's 4-1 but you won't like the price :lol:http://bisimoto.com/store/index.php?mai ... 1bden08fn5

btw I'm sure this thing will be better than any 4-2-1 not just at the top end but in every rpm :)

This is a list with brands that made 4-1 for D seires you might find it helpfull: http://mycomputerninja.com/~jon/hondain ... index.html

wow thats expensive! :shock:

im slowing thinking about getting a 4-2-1 now as i have the cold air intake and i can definitely feel that at more top end so if i got a 4-2-1 manifold then it would be mid range (is that right?) and even things out and get a better power output thorugh the rev range as well as top end?

Well as you no I have a 4-2-1 and I have find that it takes a lot longer to get to up to 7rpm ie goes longer be for i have to chance gear if you no what I mean and it dose pull of a lot fast and I have find 1st 2nd and 3rd seem to have a lot more power in them but this is just the start with me as most of the Poeple no here no that I am the one that well not give up on the little old 1.4 these power to be made and I fill find you well see :D

yeh 4-2-1 sounds good aswell im edging towards getting one now as you made a very good point, let me know how much power you gain from it :)