Holes above rear windows in aerodeck

13ob

So there's these holes just above the side rear windows and just wondering what they are for? Thought it might be for the parcel shelf to slot into to block the boot off but don't think it fits

Any ideas or know what they are for as it bugs me lol

• 2 months later...

Mines even got a detachable Honda tow bar/hook

You'll be 15kg lighter if you remove it and all the supports etc. little bits! Better 0-60, better mileage, TONS better looks 8-) . Been there. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL mines even got a Honda shopping bag hanger bar in the boot, it cost £54.57 when new, it also got the mud flap set at £29.46, carpet mats at £31.13, front fogs at £213.62 and headlamp protectors at £25.53. I have, as you might guess, got the original bill of sale. My car in total cost £17,785.00 in total when new on the 9th May 1998. It has the towbar but there is no mention about it in the receipt. I suspect it's Honda fitted as the buzzer operates in the car when signalling.

LOL mines even got a Honda shopping bag hanger bar in the boot, it cost £54.57 when new, it also got the mud flap set at £29.46, carpet mats at £31.13, front fogs at £213.62 and headlamp protectors at £25.53. I have, as you might guess, got the original bill of sale. My car in total cost £17,785.00 in total when new on the 9th May 1998. It has the towbar but there is no mention about it in the receipt. I suspect it's Honda fitted as the buzzer operates in the car when signalling.

wow, just done a bit of research in to it, and to buy these car's today, it would be about £25k :o:shock: