2nd MB1 sr vtec

mae-civic

hi everybody !

sorry for my long absence, i am the civic mb1 sr vtec white owner ^^ i introduced myself there is month ago

i introduce my 2nd civic sr vtec, i've just buy!! hé is black, my 2 cars means like angel and demon ^^

so, it's an sr vtec who has 230000km, i am the third owner (before me there was 2 owners who where old persons). i bought it 800euro, whitout CT,

to do:

4 tires

front disk,

mirror driver,

clim (it's obsolete)

she had light front choc, and rear choc too, so the adorn shock is domage and the driver light too ( --> i am looking for buy new rear light ;))

there is work about it,

i have in the garage one engine and some part of this

the fun in this history, my first SR white was create on 27 march 1996, and my second sr black was in 27march 1997! one year,day per day after!!

if you want i have a french presentation at http://mbsquad.xooit.com/t2211-civic-SR-bis.htm

dsc_0861-3519831.jpg

dsc_0865-351983a.jpg

and please, sorry for my little english!! that's not easy for me, but i try and i have to work my english 'cause i really love the language,i hope you will understand^^

see you next time, kiss from france and 2 civic!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i know, but it is the opposite! as i say, the black will stay stock only. however, my white has clutch stg 1with flywheel, CAI, fuel pressure regulator, ebc and brembo brakes on front ( ...) , i will change the wheels and maybe put her on track (later)