exhaust

mark11

exhaust fitted! had a bit of trouble with old exhaust so he chopped that off and it turns out that sports cat i was told i had was just a silencer! had even more trouble with this toyosport system, took 2 hours to fit! pretty much all the hooks werent in the right places and a couple of bends werent right but after leavering and constant re-adjusting it fits. As was said that flange gasket mound thing isnt very gd so need to find the name and order a new one, the rear box flange itself im not happy with, its whey to big and the bit of pipe that goes over the rear axle hits the drop link sometimes so got to put a bit of wrap around it.

here the vid of it running cold :D

CVYXXBtL824

VTISmichael's Project Trend www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9553

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats crazy =/ if you take the toyo sports system to them and as them to mod the brakets to fit you will have a nicer sounding system i heard that there setups are quite

£25 good buy that why can i never get deals like that when i NEED some thing lol

it will be very loud you may have to get another box fitted so be ready mine has 2 and thinking of fitting one where my cat was too

the manifold looks like a std one with the upper heat shield off