EP82's new project 'The hulk'

ep82

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very EASY mate and I am a R-tard when it comes to electronics. :D

You just find a + power souce such as side lights or the ashtray light. Put that + to the + part of the switch. Connect the + from the LED to the middle of the switch and then connect the - from the LED to the bottom of the switch along with a earth from your car.

Took me about 1/2 hour to wire everything up as I needed to remove trims and run wires through gaps. Now when I turn on the side/head lights, everything lights up. When it gets annoying. I just flick the switch. :)

Craig

I will do a mock up picture to explain. honestly. I can only wire up a plug and managed to do this so anyone can :lol:

Looks ace Chi, but do you ever drive it? Haven't seen it out in ages.

P.S Do you know someone local with an Altezza that I can go look at/sit in/go for a drive with? ;)

Yeah buddy. it's our daily car so it's always out.

Managed to take the evo out for a good drive wednesday night. Was ace.

As a matter of fact I do. It's a Black Tezza with Black wheels and red rim. surely you have seen it about in dorch. Last I heard it was running 300-400bhp You thinking in changing cars :o

that picture helped a lot! :lol:

bear with me there is still one thing i dont get, how do i wire up the switch to the ashtray light? do you have to split wires or something? sorry but i feel like such a noob at car electronics

Got these JDM goodness straight from Japan

32 pages brochure and a 20 page Customize Catalogue

cata1.jpg

These cars were actually built from ground up. You chose exactly what goes in there and what colours you want each parts. They called it 'Make the style'

cata2.jpg

They have so many optional extras it's unreal. I think there are about 50+ to chose from. anything from TOM's or TRD coilovers, selections of front bumpers and tail lights to a cig lighters. It's mad 8-)