EP82's new project 'The hulk'

ep82

Yeah, I think the newer bumper looks better but some people just can't really see the difference lol I don't see how..... but then again these are people like my parents and brother lol.

I had this done a few weeks back. thought I posted on here but I forgot.

I got someone to de-solder the LED's on the dash and solder some new ones in.

Top = old

bottom = new :D

dashnewlights.jpg

Just for fun...... Who needs audi lights?

JDM is way cooler!! I noticed the lines on the OEM headlight creates this effect. 8-)

You can only see this in some angles tho

sunset5.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys really think the new bumper is better??

My brother just said it looks the same but the vents face the other way, why waste money......... But in my opinion, I just perfer the looks and styling of the newer bumper. Plus I get to have foglights with the new bumper. 8-)

My little brother said that about my new wheels, I quickly clipped him round the ear and told him his opinion doesn't count :lol:

Loving the effect on the headlights, it's a shame there isn't a flat surface type LED you could lay in that very shape so it was always there! 8-)

Dash LEDs are looking good too! :)

My brother just said it looks the same but the vents face the other way, why waste money......... But in my opinion, I just perfer the looks and styling of the newer bumper. Plus I get to have foglights with the new bumper. 8-)

My little brother said that about my new wheels, I quickly clipped him round the ear and told him his opinion doesn't count :lol:

Loving the effect on the headlights, it's a shame there isn't a flat surface type LED you could lay in that very shape so it was always there! 8-)

:lol:

Thanks Krzys

The thing is. My brother isn't someone who doesn't know much about cars. He has had some very nice cars like a CRX MK II Vtec, MR2 turbo, Subaru impreza STi type RA, Mitsi GTO..... so I don't know where his stupid comment came from lol

Annoying waiting for parts to arrive isn't it!

Mini me looks awesome, I wish someone did a model of an aerodeck! :D

Yes, even more so that these item is supposed to be on the ship by now!!!! The importer said the ship might leave next friday :( Well I am trying to push him to get my a front lip before it leave 8-)

You can't buy scale aerodecks :( the closest one is an accord deck :( I would of built one if they made them

Thanks Krzys

The thing is. My brother isn't someone who doesn't know much about cars. He has had some very nice cars like a CRX MK II Vtec, MR2 turbo, Subaru impreza STi type RA, Mitsi GTO..... so I don't know where his stupid comment came from lol

Annoying waiting for parts to arrive isn't it!

Mini me looks awesome, I wish someone did a model of an aerodeck! :D

Yes, even more so that these item is supposed to be on the ship by now!!!! The importer said the ship might leave next friday :( Well I am trying to push him to get my a front lip before it leave 8-)

You can't buy scale aerodecks :( the closest one is an accord deck :( I would of built one if they made them

My little bro doesn't own a car, has a license but can't afford to run a car! So his comments are expected, yours needs a slap though! Some nice motors being mentioned! :D

I really, really try to like this car and project but i'm having a really hard time. Sorry Chi, hope you understand! :D p.s. nice dials

Yeah I understand. Not all people like it :) Personally I love it and my wife loves it too. fell in love with it when we saw them in Japan.

It's doing it's job...... for a comfy family car 8-)

Chi, that exhaust looks fubar!

Top job on the underseal, it's a real shame when people forget to do their imports and they rust fast :(

Yeah I had to do the evo when I got it, it's good to look after your cars :D

OK. was busy yesterday

slowly turning my car into the top of the range model.

I have a CD holder/storage space

sub01.jpg

Time to work

sub02.jpg

oh........

sub03.jpg

boo ya!!!

sub04.jpg

filling in the holes and joints

sub05.jpg

And this is it

sub06.jpg

It's new home

sub07.jpg

As you can see in this pic. number 9 and 10 shows the optional extra has a subwoofer there.

sub09.jpg

number 2 on this one

sub08.jpg

It's not completely finished yet. I dont want all the chavs to see I have a sub in the dash and decides to do a smash and grab. I will cover it up with some white perspex (hidden with neon/leds) 8-)