CW Dismantlers....Results.

burbleboy

personally id send them back and get finance on a set of meister R's or HSD. plenty of 0% finance companys out there. all them adjustments. youd be as happy as larry :D

I can afford it but personally speaking i would never go down the coilover route again. I had one of the uk's lowest honda accord and getting setup right was a nightmare personally. I vowed never to get coilovers again as i cant be bothered with harsh ride etc again. And before you say "but you dont gave to have it mega low", if i fit coilovers..i would want it scrapping again!! Im staying away and rather let eibach and mg sort out my handling from now on!

Also, because my accord had quite alot of modifications done to it, i also vowed never to spend crazy money on a car again...especially when it was written off and i had the headache of selling the mod parts from it, thats why im buying 2nd hand suspension etc as to buying buddyclub coilovers and adjustable arms etc

got any pics of your accord :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the ZS 180 suspension mod with rear anti-roll bar about 6 months ago and the car feels like its on rails, a vast improvement over standard.

Ride height is slightly lower in my case but not huge and as my car is used on all types of road from shopping to transporting my mountain bikes and dog, I'm glad there is plenty of clearance.

The ride quality although firmer is not harsh and that includes being on 17" wheels.

I thought I'd give you my experience with the mod as it seems some are having issues with the ZS setup, which is a shame, as I found it a fantastic upgrade.

I'm wondering if there are other issues with the problem cars, as I feel the std setup is so soft it would mask other problems, e.g, worn bushes , joints etc, where the stiffer ZS stuff would show them up. Also I would always check the geometry after fitting any major suspension change. Just a thought.

As far as CW Dismantlers is concerned, I can't fault them.