mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys :lol: thought id already said. The gurney flap is on hold for the time being as i need to make a 2 part mold and im not sure how im gonna go about this yet.

Hope that clears things up :D

The part in the mold is the chrome trim on the rear number plate recess. obviously in cf though

Sorry guys :lol: thought id already said. The gurney flap is on hold for the time being as i need to make a 2 part mold and im not sure how im gonna go about this yet.

The part in the mold is the chrome trim on the rear number plate recess. obviously in cf though

lol, looking forward to it though! Be interesting to see the finish you get using that method for laying up the cf - resin infusion will give you an awesome end product but is way more time consuming to setup ;)

lol, looking forward to it though! Be interesting to see the finish you get using that method for laying up the cf - resin infusion will give you an awesome end product but is way more time consuming to setup ;)

Well ill be snapping them out of the mold in the morning :) i have 2 number plate surrounds and the front H badge curing now :D

I did snap one out of the mold this morning and it looks spot on! Just havn't had time to trim it up. it looks a bit of a mess when not trimmed :lol:

A few pics from tonight. My second numberplate trim is now curing also made the mold from the front grill badge and got that curing too.

If anyone is interested in any of these parts check the for sale section.

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

Will be removed from the mold in the morning and trimmed. so will probably take a few orders tomorrow if any one is.

Check these out i went to collect tonight. Evo 4 recaros with good bolsters ( the same seat as dc2?) just need to modify my old rails or get dc2 ones.

mega chuffed always wanted a set of these.

i also got the rear bench and door cards chucked in so gonna try modify the bench to fit.

Just need to clean em. whats the best thing to clean alcantara with?

Big thanks to my old man as these were a xmas present :D:D:D

IMG-20121130-WA0000.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg