mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice updates. Are you leaving the evo seats the same or eventually going change the centre panels?

Ta mate. ummm probably leave them to be fair. i Quite like the pattern :D Would dc2 centres fit as i know there removable? Just for future reference.

LoL I had 1 evo one but didnt like the centres on it so re trimmed the centre panels in black looked so much better. Yea DC2 ones will fit both seats are identical really. We have just re trimmed some seats that will be going in my mates evo 7 I will try and get a pic off them tomorrow it might not be to everyone taste tho but its something different

LoL I thought you would change your mind I left mine for ages but finally decided to re trim them.

as for process Removed old cover undone the stitching and cut out a new panel same size then stitched as for fitting removing the panels its glued on around the back of the foam and also has hog rings which need to be removed.

Cool cheers mate! no doubt ill be doing this in the near future. Although my mam is abit of a dab hand with a sewing machine and cloth so i might have to talk nicely. ;)

No problem. Yea will look alot better as well its not that hard really am sure your mam will be able to do them.