mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Right update time!

the car was booked in for mot tomorrow but i managed to get it in for today to give me time to solve any faults if it did fail, which it did but it's back in on saturday (my 21st!!!!) so i will be insuring it too.

It fail on the following.

IMG_0025_zps594c0268.jpg

I also went to the scrapper an got a new throttle body complete with sensors to solve the serging prob i had. I did the flash codes and it brung up tps,map sensor and idle speen sensor so just figured i might aswell try a new one.

Got some new trailing arm bushes to fit tomorrow a bargain id say at £25 pair.

none of this was any fun in the bloody snow, so tonight me and ste (with the polo) went out for a play in his new rwd purchase! :lol:

DSC_0441_zpsec00f316.jpg

It does look a little rough with no sill covers and panel gaps all to $hit i know :lol:

DSC_0442_zps54f487bb.jpg

DSC_0443_zpse5ba2ef0.jpg

IMG_0024_zps6f834463.jpg

IMG_0008_zps5d9368bd.jpg

IMG_0010_zps44077ab2.jpg

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it is we did some welding on that too surprise surprise :lol:

No i havnt really driven it since iv'e had it but there has been a boat load of work to do on it as you know. Ill just be glad when i get round to painting it and i can do nice jobs and clean it, I havnt cleaned it since iv'e owned it :roll:

Yeh it is we did some welding on that too surprise surprise :lol:

No i havnt really driven it since iv'e had it but there has been a boat load of work to do on it as you know. Ill just be glad when i get round to painting it and i can do nice jobs and clean it, I havnt cleaned it since iv'e owned it :roll:

Ah right fair play for all the work, especially if your not even getting the fun of driving it!

I used to love cleaning my cars, but I just don't find the time anymore plus the weather is always gash! Lol