mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate. Is an exhaust on there to do list? Or at least a trim to tidy it up a bit.

Yes, a zaust is on the list but im waiting until a good make used one comes up ideally for an m but ill mod a teg or civic one if not.

Some nice photos mate, you're getting into this photowhoring lark now eh!! :D

Yeh it's getting a pro valet tomorrow too. !! Happy days!

8-) More whoring then. :D

Wahoo!

Those volvos do drift well, shame it need to be very slippery before they break traction!

Like an MX-5 according to the memes on Facebook :lol:

Seems a while since iv'e done an update so here you are.

managed to bag a few scrappy goodies.

A remus back box origionally off of a yaris belive it or not. But as mine was starting to blow and be an annoyance i modded it welding my old pipe onto the back and weld the hangers on too works well and was really easy to mod. This will do me until a good system comes up or i can afford to buy a custom.

Also got a stereo out of an em2 a bit of a faf to re-wire as i had to cut the M plug off the loom and re solder the em2 one on, The problem was all the wires were different colours so i ha to cross reference using a shed load of different wireing diagrams but i got there in the end, Then as i feared it said "CODE" :evil::evil: HONDA didn't really wanna give me this as i didnt know the reg of the car it come outta but i got it in the end, And it sounds brilliant 10x better than my jvc and it has memory too :D Lights up amber the same as the dash, Much less halfords-tastic

Fitted poly bush gear linkage bushes no pics of this, To be fair it was a ball ache to do (both bolts sheard so had to drill) and i can feel no difference what so ever but its done now, Another mod to the list.

Got a "jdm" Horn, For no other reason than it said made in japan on it and i could get it :lol:

Heres some pics, Ill get some pics of zaust fitted tomorrow.

Enjoy.

DSC_0660_zps60ed6532.jpg

DSC_0659_zpsb48d500a.jpg

DSC_0662_zpsd680514d.jpg

DSC_0661_zpsd98d7e04.jpg

IMG-20130414-WA0001_zps5700573d.jpg

..Another mod i did to my nitro :lol:;)

IMG-20130410-WA0003_zps2338a5df.jpg

My M got a proper valet too clayed,polished waxed etc Thanks to this guy!!! As you probably know from my build im useless at detailing cars :(

DSC_0645_zps8e1cfe92.jpg

DSC_0642_zps105f754e.jpg

DSC_0643_zpsbc1b9ada.jpg

IMG-20130404-WA0000_zps155a36c8.jpg