mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

just looking back what you said about your rear springs...

the tops should taper off flat to sit in the top mount and the bottoms have the coil come all the way round and sits in the little slot on the damper.

hope that helps a little.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looking back what you said about your rear springs...

the tops should taper off flat to sit in the top mount and the bottoms have the coil come all the way round and sits in the little slot on the damper.

hope that helps a little.

Yes mate it did, i fitted them correct in the first place. But after looking at the fronts and rear together it just seemed strange that the tighter coils were on oposite ends of the shock.

• 3 weeks later...

Update!!!! As mentioned above the front wing was rodgered so i got a new wing last night aswell as a vti front lip. Fitted them today and they look great. Also finished my big break swap.

Finished my wheel refurb with new bbs centres instead of the old volvo emblems

fitted oem tweeters in the mirror panels

Fitted trs towstrap (still not sure about this)

Fitted a funky drawer under passanger seat lol

Removed the resonator. I had a smashed bezel in the drivers fog so i am going to put a cold air feed in the factory bezel. Just until i find another fog.

I have also started scorceing bits for my back arches to be welded just need some good repair panels. does anyone know where to get these?

coming soon........

Front recaros

Zaust ( got to read into this a little more)

Arch repair

Any way heres a few pics.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

wheels look well mint now! and how easy was it to fit the tweeters? i have an mb2 and might be getting some.

i alsonot too sure on that tow strap.. i think it may just be in the wrong place? :?

Cheers bud im pleased with them too think im gonna keep my eyes peeled for some more, i think they maybe slightly too big :?

Yeh there pretty easy to fit just cut into the existing speaker wires and soldered two new ones run up to the tweets. id like to say i can hear the difference but i cant really :lol: they look cool though.

As for the tow strap maybe your right? might cut a little slot at the bottom of the fog surround and poke it out there.