mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

I have no bodywork skills so seeing all the work you put in and how well it came out I wish I could do it, me with welding gear is probably not a good idea though :lol: Couldn't agree more though, if you have the skills to do a proper job then you want it the best it can be.

I think the only true way to ditch the Honda alarm/immobiliser is to buy a new ECU but I'm not at that stage just yet. [smash.gif]

:lol: Just give it ago sometime mate im sure it cant turn out that bad :?:lol:

Yeh your probably right on the alarm. But as its not intefering with my new system im not/daren't touch it. I am totally useless with electrical jobs full stop and i think my mates got his hands full with it as is :lol:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small update. Not been able to do any bodywork lately because of the turd weather. I have refurbed my front fogs though, polished the bezels, and used the acrylic how to on the lenses,and imo look spot on.

I have just got to order some yellow bulbs now :D .

DSC_0227.jpg

thanks matey! :lol: i bet that was fun. although i think id have left it, i dont think i could bring myself to touch a nova :lol: .. Yeh it looks good i think its the lacquer that really makes it look good and hardly noticable.

It was a good laugh! Nothing wrong with Nova's :lol:

After all the hard work of hand building the front end back up he binned it again but did a proper job of it, no rattle can could have saved it :lol:

Fogs are looking decent!

thanks matey! :lol: i bet that was fun. although i think id have left it, i dont think i could bring myself to touch a nova :lol: .. Yeh it looks good i think its the lacquer that really makes it look good and hardly noticable.

After all the hard work of hand building the front end back up he binned it again but did a proper job of it, no rattle can could have saved it :lol:

Fogs are looking decent!

It bares the vauxhall badge thats enough for me :lol: suppose they are getting more retro though!

Cheers lads, They are an absolute bitch to split! :x

Fogs are looking decent!

It bares the vauxhall badge thats enough for me :lol: suppose they are getting more retro though!

Cheers lads, They are an absolute bitch to split! :x

x2 sick-smileys-1050.gif]

Fogs look good, shiny bezels. 8-)