Preto's MB6 VTI-S - NEW CAR VERY SOON!! ANOTHER VTI-S

Vtec-Maniac-

Hello To you all,

I've been on the site for under 3 weeks now and have been looking to get a MB6 VTI for some

time now. After 2 weeks of searching for the car I happen to find a VTI-S in Immaculate condition :)

So bought it from Pistonheads this last Wednesday and here is the Specs and pics:

HKS Straight though Exhaust

Engine is completely standard

Mg Zs 180 Complete suspension Set

Mg Zs 180 Anti roll bar

20120823114146.jpg

20120823114132.jpg

20120823114121.jpg

in the past 2 days I already done this Mods to the Car.

20120823114153.jpg

20120823144815.jpg

I will be keeping the Fanblades so I refurd them in Black and Brake calibers in Red

grill sprayed in black but will spray them in Pirate Black soon.

also Yellow JDM Fog lights as I already had bought them on Ebay before I got the car.

20120823164816.jpg

20120823164754.jpg

20120823164828.jpg

And this morning Did this:

20120824142135.jpg

20120824145413.jpg

20120824142131.jpg

And Final Result

20120824151531.jpg

20120824151522.jpg

To Do List:

Lowering springs or maybe Coilies if the price is right ;)

sort them headlights out, Black housing and clean the lenses (is that possible btw?)

short shifter with extension

Get 4x Toyo Proxes (currently have 2 pirreli and 2 bridgestone)

Accord Type R Spoiler

and a few other things...

what do you guys think?

and what would you recommend me to do next?

Peaceee x :wink:

Looks nice and clean mate, lights are properly dark. :)

Personally I would lower it next, though maybe not too much knowing the amount of speed bumps in Hastings. :lol:

If you're looking for Toyos get on Camskill and get 195/50s only about £35 each. :D

Oh and welcometocivic5smile

Personally I would lower it next, though maybe not too much knowing the amount of speed bumps in Hastings. :lol:

If you're looking for Toyos get on Camskill and get 195/50s only about £35 each. :D

Cheers mate.. and ye prefer them that way. not many ppl like it tho..

I wanted to lower it on 60mm springs but can only find 40mm on ebay.. not sure where to look if im honest.. hard to find stuff for the Mb shape.

I actually live in Eastbourne not hastings.. lol so there's no speed bumps in here :)

WOW £32 actually.. just look at it.. will order them next week.. thats the cheapest i found. Cheers man

I wanted to lower it on 60mm springs but can only find 40mm on ebay.. not sure where to look if im honest.. hard to find stuff for the Mb shape.

I actually live in Eastbourne not hastings.. lol so there's no speed bumps in here :)

WOW £32 actually.. just look at it.. will order them next week.. thats the cheapest i found. Cheers man

Oh right, is that Ashford Road in the background of the first photos, looks familiar.

You may find 60mm too low on the mgzs shocks, mine is on -40mm Eibachs and it is not too practical sometimes. :lol:

Glad to help with the tyres. :D

Oh right, is that Ashford Road in the background of the first photos, looks familiar.

You may find 60mm too low on the mgzs shocks, mine is on -40mm Eibachs and it is not too practical sometimes. :lol:

Glad to help with the tyres. :D

Nah it aint.. I live near Ashford Road tho.

ow is it? hmm dnt want it ridiculous low but had some 40mm on my Civic EK and it was quite high actuualy,

thats why I was thinking to get 60mm instead, but you are right, will probably go for the 40mm then.

BTW will I need to buy mgzs springs or would honda ones fit mgzs shocks?

where abouts you live in Bexhill then?