Preto's MB6 VTI-S - NEW CAR VERY SOON!! ANOTHER VTI-S

Vtec-Maniac-

This is coming along nicely! Did you smoke the headlights the same way as the rears then?

Didn't think the blue calipers were a good idea but seeing them on the car they actually do look really good!

This is coming along nicely! Did you smoke the headlights the same way as the rears then?

Didn't think the blue calipers were a good idea but seeing them on the car they actually do look really good!

Thanx man,

And yes I did. But not sure if I will be keeping these headlights. Was thinking of getting some new ones with nice clean lenses and just do the inside black.

Not sure what to do tbh..

Haha me neither, but took the risk and they turned out better than I fort they would.

This blue theme will look great when I finish :)

Thanx man,

And yes I did. But not sure if I will be keeping these headlights. Was thinking of getting some new ones with nice clean lenses and just do the inside black.

Haha me neither, but took the risk and they turned out better than I fort they would.

Nice :lol:

My red/black theme came about by accident! Fitted my skirts because I was getting impatient with a view to colour coding them but I'm not sure I'll end up doing that now! :lol:

Thanx man,

Nice :lol:

My red/black theme came about by accident! Fitted my skirts because I was getting impatient with a view to colour coding them but I'm not sure I'll end up doing that now! :lol:

:lol: your MB is looking good mate, I think would look even better if you spray the plastic trim in gloss black.

Btw how can I create a signature below my name? like many members in here

Cheers dude! 8-)

Once you've created the image you want you'll need to upload it to somewhere like photobucket or imageshack, then in "My control panel" at the top of any page under quick links you'll be able to edit it there! I believe you need x amount of posts too! Hope that helps!

So are you going to make the H in the grill blue now?

Dnt know mate.. not sure if would look gd, I want another grill if im honest.. similar to shadz Vtis

Not sure about a blue H tbh, Shadz got his grill from James who was supposed to be making some but as you need two grills to make the one I'm not sure if he's done any.

So are you going to make the H in the grill blue now?

Dnt know mate.. not sure if would look gd, I want another grill if im honest.. similar to shadz Vtis

Not sure about a blue H tbh, Shadz got his grill from James who was supposed to be making some but as you need two grills to make the one I'm not sure if he's done any.

Ye me neither, wont be doing that tho.. I have a spare grill from my first mb3 and will try and do it in the next few days...