DC2 Rear LCA's will they fit the MC2

Guest jimbob738

Ok i'm sure someone has asked this before but here goes, i want to know will the LCA's off the integra type R fit the MC2 as you cant uprate the MC2 suspension to DC2 without them as the rears sit inside them?

any advice helpful

Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just bought type r shocks and springs low mileage with Eibach springs fitted all complete £100 delivered so they better bloody fit if not i will use the springs now need to hunt down some LCAs. then i can kiss the MGZS rubbish good bye.

Why you saying that please elaborate on that from what i have been reading else where the lower control arms from the integra will fit the MB/MC am i wrong if so pipe up so i can hold off?

:shock:

Thats what i thought everything appears the same length and things line up the same cant see the problem noodels why you neigh saying if theirs something you know that i dont please educate thats what this forums all about am i wrong?

then i can kiss the MGZS rubbish good bye.

^^^^this bit was funny ;)

seen the ones you got may work dont know, dc2=110kgs lighter rear 45kgs front than mb6 :idea:

and will be lower with eibach springs on dc2 dampers WACK11111

hope it works out ok though ;)

Understood mate but wether you love mg zs stuff or not I'm Not the only one having issues with it you must have got lucky from my understanding mg used what ever they had on the shelves in the last few years so putting mg parts on a Honda now seems a little backwards and lets be honest they weren't known for good engineering now were they hence why you can pick up a low mileage mgzs180 for about 900 pounds and a high mileage dc2 will still cost about 3 grand ?

I wish it would have worked for me as it did others but it hasn't and I just want it off my car ASAP.