DC2 Rear LCA's will they fit the MC2

Guest jimbob738

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eibach designed suspension on mgzs180 though but kgs of the mgz are 60 kgs heavier at front thats why eibach for mc2 seems to work well on there design dampers if you like progresive not lateral springs :ugeek:

although havent had them myself :)

also have dcsport mani less 15kgs than oem mani =75kgs :o mine feels really good tbh as i have droped front 10mm :P

This may be my problem I have a japspeed mani 2.5 inch and ripped out the aircon so maybe gone too light for this setup yet my brothers vti-s mb6 handles fine with no issues all I can say is we will see if this dc2 stuff will work its gonna be low but i have a good feeling could all go pop in my face but atleast I got the mgzs stuff to go back and I'll combine those shocks with eibach mc2 springs like I said all in the name of science! Ha

Hope I didnt offend you noodels?

Also on the Point of yours being now 10mm lower at front to back isn't this just creating understeer which I understand to not be a good thing?

on the understeer thing, when i had the spacers fitted to my eibachs to lift the front, i found it didn't turn in as well, and understeered more :)

thats what im saying all reports of front lower than back isnt good more strain on the front anti roll bar bushes and creates terrible understeer from what i have read and heard, noodels think you want to look at some front anti roll bar powerflex bushes if your keeping it like that just imo thats all.

Soz Jamie - I meant the understeer was less when it was lower at the front (and worse now...)

so the handling's worse than it was when the front was low, but at least I can get over (most) speed bumps without the mud flap scraping on the ground, and the wheel doesn't rub on the arch as much :D