overwhelmed on koni :)

JORDEN_MB6

so after my long ordeal with various problems I've managed to get the girl lowered :) koni shocks and springs purchased from James on here and I hve to say im overwhelmed at the results sits noticeably lower and firmer but still as comfy as standar almost

good news is only one bolt snapped :) the angle grinder sorted the other one out by grinding away at the old bottom mount on the shock and simply bending away from the lca - would recommend this method if you have an angle grinder on tap as its a completely less effort and time consuming way of removing the damaged article if new shocks are going on will get pics on what I did whn I return home tonight if anyone's interested on this method

I am over joyful now on the lower stance it's made enough improvements to the handling to wet my pants :)

let me know if there are any ways to drop the back a bit more so the car sits a bit more level tho :)

[postpics.gif]

result photos my man please i am going lower next weekend with integra type r stuff and eibach springs 25mm drop front to back so im interested in what yours looks like :D

hmm I know I actually really like the handling as it is now plus a new wheel bearing its alot easier to drive and brake ha ha just I'm not sure on a nose low car im sure I'll get used to it James and I will get photos of the car how it sits now I am impressed with the height it's just right

do I hve to se photo bucket on this as a URL to a photo? or can I upload straight to here? will do tonight when I arrive home from work :)