overwhelmed on koni :)

JORDEN_MB6

Yeah let's hope the back settles a bit as would like it a little lower so theres not much of a difference between the two but I am impressed with the handling compared to how I had it standard lol

I think im comparing the mb6 too much to my eg on meister r zeta s setup but definately pleased with results mtight think of the zs arb in the near future is the front arb same as the rear??

Yeah let's hope the back settles a bit as would like it a little lower so theres not much of a difference between the two but I am impressed with the handling compared to how I had it standard lol

I think im comparing the mb6 too much to my eg on meister r zeta s setup but definately pleased with results mtight think of the zs arb in the near future is the front arb same as the rear??

Looks sweet! MG ZS180 ARB you want, just the rear!

It's probably the front mudflaps you're catching, I took mine off pretty quickly as they were catching before I lowered mine :lol:

thanks mate about the car :) there are one or two minor things to sort out over the coming months like the vtis kit and either another pirate black bonnet or 3d carbon wrapping is as the lacquer is starting to peel off so those things are a possibility, only thing is im a realist and not a pretender so i dont want people to think its a vtis with the kit when it isnt

even tho i love the lip kit i dont know if i should ruin the orginonality ( even tho its lower louder and stealthier ) :)

trouble is finding the lip kit for a reasonable price in good nick as you can see from the 2nd picture there is paint missing on the splitter

as for the read arb i was going to get the zs180 anyways just thought if the front was the same i could of nicked that but as its not then not to matter, uprated strut brace may just do the trick :P

as for the mud flaps krzys i like them on :P may need re colouring but i dunno weither to get rid of them or not :S there definately gunna help keep it cleaner in these upcoming winter months :D

• 4 weeks later...

Lose the mud flaps mate and no more problems, mine sits lower at the front and doesn't really scrape anywhere apart from the odd speed bump here and there.

Was wondering about the rear, mine also seems to be higher, I have Pi springs (ebay special) and I think that they are not for the B18C4 and thats why the front has come down lower.

What Koni kit is it that are you running?

Thanx.

id keep the mudflaps if i were you as they really do help in winter, my car is very low and i still have the oem rear on and got some ebay mudflaps on the front and they get ragged on the ground all the time :lol: but they are worth having as the car gets so dirty without them :)