my mb6 vti-s boost coming soon

lly1982

picture of the block with moroso baffled sump.

06012010131.jpg

06012010132.jpg

06012010133.jpg

06012010134.jpg

precision 680cc injectors

06012010135.jpg

going to relocate the battery to the back so it gives me a bit more space for the breather and lightens the front a little. will get some more pics up tommorrow once i've done it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am not too sure but when i had the 15" speedlines on as low as it was i still had alot more adjustment to go lower, my mate has tein on his ek and they are set to the loweston 16" and i wouldnt say that it looks slammed. so i would say koni's go lower then tein super streets might be wrong though.

• 2 weeks later...

nice job on the diy grill...I was looking at modifying mine the same way as well, but I've found you can buy one...costs little over 100 euro shipped....would be nice to try it myself so I could learn a bit about sanding and using filler as it doesn't seem like a very hard job and would be probably the easiest part to start learning on....so maybe I'll attempt it and if I won't like the result I'll buy one instead...still undecided...I knew it could be done somehow and your thread shows it

good luck with the turbo setup...I wish there were some supercharged civic builds since I like the n/a engine characteristics so that's why I don't plan getting a turbo

• 5 months later...

now for sale 3000 no offers 07909708779. havent updated this for a while it running now, had it mapped from yasir/babybhp at garage 786 was running about 250whp with the clutch slipping. since then have had a competition Clutch stage 4 and lightened flywheel installed about 3000miles ago. has the 70mm throttle body tps sensor go on me so it has the oem throttle body with tps sensor installed but this cause the map to be off so i have given it a new basemap with a slight tune, and it running fine. car could be stripped for parts but i havent got the time to strip it. Anyone welcome to have alook has alot more potential to it.

specs

Sleeved block originally brought from forgot his name but civicturbo79 will know him the one with the blue mb6 lives around bury.

Je pistons running 9.0

eagle rods

Edelbrock victory intake

aem fuel rail

fse fuel reg

440cc dsm injectors

B&R valve cover catch tank setup

tegiwa Engine Damper

50w Hid kit

Full custom 3" exhaust system

Neptune engine management

Mac Solenoid used for controlling boost from ecu pwm,Boost by gear etc.

Defi oil temp, oil pressure gauges

plx wideband gauge and oxygen sensor

koni coilover suspension height and damping

front tanabe strut

recaros seats.

17" Authentic (has work stamped into the side of the wheel) bronze work emotion wheels.

have possible missed a few things out but thats the main parts on the car.

for extra 500pounds with throw in the original block on about 100k complete minus alternator and a few little bits, my original mb6 bumper with fogs and the original exhaust that was on there so you could even turn the car back to na.

this was what it was at before when the clutch started slipping.

Untitled.jpg

06042010229.jpg

06012010131.jpg

06012010127.jpg

more photo's can be taken if anyone is seriously interesed

i brought this block off strictlyboost who is also a member on here, actually most of my parts were brought off strictly boost, so he can verify the block and he might even still have all the receipts.

Archived