my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

lol i wish, would be a bit more interesting :P, i smashed my foot into my sofa :| . broke my  little toe in and bruised the toe next to it and the bones gone from the toes to halfway down the foot lol! so my litttle toe now resembles a big red blob, swear the nurse thought i was making that story up lol. 

Ouch!! :(

Ouch! The knuckle on my left hand for my little finger sunk into the hand when I broke it, has looked odd since!

not good, i think little toes look bizarre anyway so it just adds to the oddness lol 

Ouch!! :(

yeah that was one word i used lol  

iv given up tryna walk atm between my bad hips n now a bad foot it will end in tears for me lmao  i wont be able to negotiate the whole walking on crutches being careful of the hips and the foot as im not very coordinated as it is haha! (clearly very uncoordinated if i manage to b****r the foot on me sofa, i mean its not like its a small sofa lol!!!) 

Guest craigblight

thats the engine bay of my car now the primer grey is getting tatty so wnt change it and as you all now and see im bit mad. i been thinking of doing it yellow

988854_1421028381492982_4906987853647726

not good, i think little toes look bizarre anyway so it just adds to the oddness lol 

yeah that was one word i used lol  

iv given up tryna walk atm between my bad hips n now a bad foot it will end in tears for me lmao  i wont be able to negotiate the whole walking on crutches being careful of the hips and the foot as im not very coordinated as it is haha! (clearly very uncoordinated if i manage to bugger the foot on me sofa, i mean its not like its a small sofa lol!!!) 

You sound like a "walking" injury magnet :lol:

You sound like a "walking" injury magnet :lol:

haha yes injury always seems to find me, somehow, someone suggested wrapping me up in bubble wrap, however i think that's a silly idea as i would just sit there all day popping them lol :D 

thats the engine bay of my car now the primer grey is getting tatty so wnt change it and as you all now and see im bit mad. i been thinking of doing it yellow

988854_1421028381492982_4906987853647726

Yeah a nice bright yellow (Spoon?) will look awesome.

• Like 1