Central Locking playing up AHHHHH!

Guest jimbob738

OK had the car some weeks now and i came to take it for the MOT this weekend, its been sat on my brothers drive for 2 weeks and he said to me it keeps opening and closing itself and he was right for some reason its constantly doing it open close.....open close......so on so forth.

i took the battery off make sure it wasnt flat or anything mad like that but charged up ok and put it back on today still happening anyone got a scooby doo what could be going on?

Regards [smash.gif]

Not 1 reply jeez this forum needs renaming to the MGZS suspension club coz thats only thing folks seem to discuss or the meister R coilover club.

thanks experianced civic gurus for advice.

Not 1 reply jeez this forum needs renaming to the MGZS suspension club coz thats only thing folks seem to discuss or the meister R coilover club.

thanks experianced civic gurus for advice.

:shock:

That out burst got some attention KyeKye that would be brilliant i will pay postage i will pm you mate thanks atleast someone replied only took near on two weeks.

posted on civiclife got an answer in about an hour makes me think folks too bothered about taking photos of their cars than helping others sometimes!

before anyone says ote i am entitled to my opinion!

Thanks Robert someone who isnt so bothered about posting photo's and is up for helping others top man other members take note!

right im going to do some photo whoring now whos game? :lol:

Thanks Robert someone who isnt so bothered about posting photo's and is up for helping others top man other members take note!

right im going to do some photo whoring now whos game? :lol:

^^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

your WACK11111:lol::lol::lol: il send it in the morning bud.... cant remember where i put my camara :roll::lol::lol::lol: