Civic EG B18 Boosted REBORN UPDATED 28/01/2016 :-)

10000rpm

quote:

The oem connector plugged straight on to mine so i dont think its reverse polarity. Have you connected them the right way round??

How do you know its 10psi? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge??

Used oem yes just pluged it in,got a gauge on it yes >.

had it runing when i fitted it with good psi but was very rich,so i ajusted fpr,think c**ked plugs up so cleaned them, may be c**ked lambda up too, so maybe bad signal to ecu :idea::?:

maybe i should do a bridge service conector test :idea:

Hmmm Is the cel on? Whats the fuel psi showing when the car is on idle? are you sure the gauge has not gone faulty or you have adjusted the fpr to much? 10psi is very very low and somthing to be worried about

40psi pipe on 48 vac off.was at highest setting and overfueled with the new pump, as old was f***kd

no cel on :|

i AM worried :oops:

ps and wont start now so only 10si on ignition power only !! pump cuts in for 2-3 secs,relay has 3 clicks.ecu fuse ok.

40psi pipe on 48 vac off.was at highest setting<2.8-3.3 bar> and overfueled with the new pump, as old was f***kd

no cel on :|

i AM worried :oops:

ps and wont start now so only 10si on ignition power only !! pump cuts in for 2-3 secs,relay has 3 clicks.ecu fuse ok.

i think it is your FPR or FPR adjustment. if you had it running with good psi then you got low psi??

48psi with vac off was the highest it went right?

can you check the voltage for the pump wiring if you can see it enter the car at any point?

have you tried adjusting the FPR again? what FPR is it by the way??

its an AEM one, think will swap it out and back to standard fpr first to eliminate,was not new but looks clean!! i know.

yep was over fuelling and let it back and stoped running

thought would still get some psi though to the filter service point,

it was runing with aem for 2 months but low output from pump.so was recomended new pump as could not dyno car over 5k rpm as V low afr readings. :shock:

the AEM i got

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150951020755? ... 1439.l2649

and thanks for reply mate

no probs mate i know what it feels like when you get stuck like this.

that is a decent FPR but they can go faulty.

swap it out with the oem and let us know the outcome dude.

hope you get it sorted

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8-) thanks, maybe i should have disconected battery after all :idea: did pull key out though [smash.gif]

updated:: Had a good idea while back and put some more fuel in and started fine :lol:

Glad you got it sorted mate