All new discs + pads

jamal

Hi Guys

Its finally time to buy some new discs for my 1.8 mb6 so I am going to upgrade them all ( front and rear) with new pads. I want something really good for fast road. I am not really a fan of EBC. Any suggestions, something that you have used and really liked?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, all i can recommend is what i use and that is MTec drilled and groved discs all round and EBC greenstuff pads. They are very good from cold and great when hot. no squeel or noises like that and they rarely fade, if not atall. Have been running them for 2 years now and they are not even half worn!! :shock:

Hi, all i can recommend is what i use and that is MTec drilled and groved discs all round and EBC greenstuff pads. They are very good from cold and great when hot. no squeel or noises like that and they rarely fade, if not atall. Have been running them for 2 years now and they are not even half worn!! :shock:

I was actually looking at MTec discs. I have not heard much about them so was wondering how good they were.

They are pretty good, i work for honda here in salisbury and we fit them if cust request an upgraded disc :). As i said, i have been using them, my mate has them on his mb6. we both use them real heavy too. mine havent cracked yet (as alot of cheap drilled discs do). so 10/10 for the discs. As for the pads, well i have used them in various cars now for 5+ years and have stuck by them. MTec have a new website up now to. Or just give them a call. great value for money. :)

I was actually looking at MTec discs. I have not heard much about them so was wondering how good they were.

I've got m-tec all round and my mate has them aswell! top quality even better if you get the black edition! 8-)

I've got m-tec all round and my mate has them aswell! top quality even better if you get the black edition! 8-)

X2 :)

X2 :)

Yup. I was definitely gonna go with black edition if I get m-tec :) comes to £135 delivered for all 4 discs plus around £120 for all greenstuff pads

Yup that sound about right. Go for it, u will love it :) :). One very important bit of advise, DO NOT hard use them until u have done at least 100 miles light use on them, if u bed them in hard it will usualy warp the discs, and trying to skim groved and drilled/dimpled discs is a bloody nightmare!!