Mb6 Front Fog Light Bulb H1???

knight

I ordered some recently for mine and they are H3.

I was going to go for LEDs but none seem to be bright enough, so i have went for some Osram 70w Cool Blue Hyper. I have yet to fit them yet though.

Cool thanks glad i asked now :oops: i've got some mint oem yellow fogs (yellow glass not perspex) must be rare never see any before,, had them for a bit and thought i'd put then on and see if they look ok againest the projectors :? if they dont look good i will sell them :(

I will use the thread to ask, are you satisfied with the performance of the oem fogs ? I haven't got the chance to try them in deep fog but they are way overpowered by my projectors. I'm wondering can I put xenon in the fogs, but I doubt there will be enough space for that :? 3000k xenon would be just perfect.

• 11 months later...

Just bumping this thread as I've discovered last night I've only got one working foglight,

Can anyone confirm that these are the Halogen boyos I need to replace them with?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-PACK-H3-HALOGEN-HEADLAMP-SPOT-LAMP-FOG-LAMP-BULB-453-12V-55W-PK22s-11-5mm-/320911843148?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab7d61f4c

Is 55w bright enough?