Here's my civic project

M40DOX

As good an excuse as any! Did you manage to get anything sorted on the job front?

Not as yet still at the same place building narrow boats as the customers still want there boats finishing so I should be ok for about 4 months.

Here's a quick pic

2ADB368C-FFD9-4EF6-A859-FD08AC3ACFA3_zps

Nice! Least it's not left you in the lurch just yet! Bit of time to look whilst you're still working! Boat looks good! Spent a weekend on one once, didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did! Had a Ford 1.8 diesel engine in it!

• Like 1

That looks cool, someone i work with lives on a narrow boat, well its not a narrow one as it think its twice the width of a normal size one!

A lot of people that we've made them for live on them we did a couple of the wide beam (twice the width).

A lot of people that we've made them for live on them we did a couple of the wide beam (twice the width).

She said that she paid something silly like 60k for all of it the way she wanted it, and that was with motor and a tank of derv etc. You couldn't get a shed in the area she is for that money lol, its been in the water for a couple of years now i think, but needs to come out soon for a fresh coat of paint i think she said.