new to forum and to honda and i like it

neilx

hi guys was looking on e bay last night come across a guy breaking a vtis which to amazement still hs the full vtis kit sent him an email as to how much he wanted for the lipkit his response was £350 do u guys think this is reasonable or a bit on the pricey side ???????

I know what you mean, it does sound a lot of money, but it will probably cost you more trying to find the seperate bits from different people, then having to get it sprayed if its in bad nick!! If the kit is in good condition, then it gotta be worth that kinda money for everything i rekon. :shock:;)

well lets just say wow from pull away to 4500 its about the same then when the manifold opens ha ha but get to the great vtec of 6000 and omg what a noise was really happy and the grin and i would say its a noticeable difference right through the rev range but as for helping with fuel consumpyion i doubt it as just want to be on the high end of the rev scale hard decicsion now between music or the car on full sing just need an exhaust system now found some springs on ebay going to order them next week

Archived