White VTIS... suspension sorted

Gilman

OK so my budy club P1 extended ball joints are fitted which has given me 15mm more travel on the lower arm. The upper part of the hub has had 17mm cut out of the arm and welded back together. Her as some pics.

DSC_0073_zps3d4a9ef3.jpg

DSC_0074_zps1cc6caca.jpg

DSC_0075_zpsbe6e1749.jpg

DSC_0076_zps006b749a.jpg

After a few coats of hammerite everything is now back together. With the roll center now being lowered i had to unwind the hight adjuster on my coilovers by 20mm to bring it back up to the ride hight i wanted. Its now sitting perfectly and wow the difference when driving is insane. No more knocking, such a smooth ride( as smooth as can be on coilovers anyway). The camber is way out now, has a small amount of positive by the looks of it. So next thing is back to the alignment place to have camber reset to how i like it and also check to see if the caster has changed after the hub was cut and rewelded. It feels fine though, tracks straight as an arrow on hard acceleration and braking.

• Like 2

I like it more sicne you have change the bumpers and skirts back   :D

Yeah looks loads better. Still more changes to come though. The front bumper is being replaced with a standerd one and a vti lip instead of vtis. I need the vti one as the bottom is flat so i can fit a custom made splitter and add a few canards. Im also on the look out for a mgzs high level spoiler. Might see if i can make some sort of diffuser aswell but there dosnt seem to be much room for one at the back so will have to wait and see with that. Also gona wrap the roof in black