White VTIS... suspension sorted

Gilman

I did look into getting a japspeed one. They seem good for the price and nearly bought one until i saw my mates one, its less than a year old but one of the welds has cracked already. It put me off a bit, that is basically why i am asking what people think because i dont want to base my choice on one persons experience.

Mines an eBay one. Search ek9 manifold.

from seller Ryan on fire. Not cheap. But the quality is awesome. Massive tubing, welds are awesome. Flange is ported. Just really nice. Looks to be a Jdm dc2 copy in design.

I did buy a different eBay one first from seller heavyset and it was awful. Went in the bin. So there not all good

Ahh man that is a damn shame! sounded like a good one.

Another quick question, who is the best person to talk to on her about getting a set of the meisterR coilovers? Wana make sure i am ordering the rite ones

Cheers tom

Started talks with Jerrick now about ordering coilovers.

He is doing coilovers with 10% discount + free shipping at the moment so thats £674 which seems pretty good.

Now waiting to hear from him on a deal for coilovers, rear lower control arm, rear camber kit and front camber kit  :smile: 

• Like 2

Let us know if he does you a good deal. :smile:

Yeah will do.

If he comes up with something good maybe i could talk to him about lowering it even more if a few people agree to buy the same deal at the same time. :wink: