p30 ecu vtec wires

crazyrob9999

Right as most of you know I put a b16 in my car and I running a p30 obd1 ecu with a jumper harness now not being a genius on ecus and before I disconnect ecu and send to h tune does anyone know if the obd1 p30 is a single wire vtec or a double wire vtec? As I nit sure vtec is working as there is no note change through the exhaust and seems quite under powered any info would help cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Open up the rear of the ecu if the oil perssure sensor jumpers havent been bridged to the rear of the PCB then vtec wont engage as vtec works of the oil pressure sensor is it JDM or UKDM?

i sent my brothers p72 JDM to the same guy came back not completed ended up sorting myself wasnt impressed but couldnt be ar5ed with arguing the to55.

also if the you map is sh1te like the fast road one i got then it might not have been set up right if so bin it pm me a address and pay for an eprom i will burn you a real map that will stick your head to the head rest thanks to a great chap on here who sold me his killer p72 with a real good map will work on b16 im pretty sure.