MB6 Bracing

Shaddow

Good Morning All.

I am looking to further brace my MB6 with some Ultra Racing braces. Can anyone possibly tell me what other civic braces will fit the mb6? Due to not many places listing MB6, can I go for DC2, EG, EK.....

Also, does anyone know if the ultra racing 3 point upper front strut brace will fit with standard AC installed. Some 3 point braces look like they cut through the AC hose route.

Thanks in advanced. WACK11111

Got a tegiwa on mine, no prob with AC route look to be same design as NRG and Password,didnt like the ultra as the bends look caved in due to bending box section aluminium.dc2 uses same mount areasnot oem fix points on mb6 brace.Ultra £100/tegiwa £130 /Nrg £180/password £260 f****that ;)

ps.

Uses oem blind nuts on bulkhead so no drilling :o

Thank you very much. So just to confirm, there are already some studs in the bulkhead for the 3 point brace which I can use? And sure the ultra racing one is not box section. Will need to double check.

Good to know the DC2 stuff will fit.

Would this be the same for the rear, if I wanted a rear upper strut brace and possibly lower brace? DC2 parts fit without modification?