gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

[yes!, :lol:

Another GLE! applause.gif1

Welcome along to THE club within the club! :lol:

yay, how many it that now tom? 10? and no you don't have to do or say anything to join the club, your number plate is all that matter's...

yay, how many it that now tom? 10? and no you don't have to do or say anything to join the club, your number plate is all that matter's...

Something like that phil, and most are decks! :D

it seem's odd there are that many deck's ending in GLE, yet there not consectutive number's....

im RDS is there a club for that or the wife HNM shrug.gif1

HNM isn't that a paint code :?::geek: and any way GLE incorprating RDS and HNM doens't really have a ring to it... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

speak to tom it's all his fault he started it... :lol::lol:

Remember to use axle stands or James will have you :shock::lol::lol:

:lol: no need for stands i got a 2 post lift at work [smitten.gif] makes everything that much easier drag.gif1

show off :lol::lol:

helps when your management in a garage :lol: get ramp time pretty much whenever i need ;)

Ok so went to the local Asda earlier and thought ill give it some beans up the long straight road :twisted: and my temp exhaust repair gave out :( so I'm gonna need to bite the bullet and bring the upgrade forward . I've been looking about at diff sites and the bay can't find a off the shelf cat backso looks like a custom job ! can anyone recommend somewhere in or around Glasgow that's decent ?

If you are willing to travel stainless creations are good they are in Falkirk

Forgot about them I'm sure one of my customers got some work done there when I worked in livingston and it was a decent job if I remember rite but that was about 4 years ago so I could be wrong . Has anyone had work done by RMS in prestwick ? Heard they're quite good

Something like that phil, and most are decks! :D

cry.gif1 ok on behalf of GLE owners all over the world i accept the invitation to join the club within a club [smitten.gif]:lol::lol: