Engine Mounts

Shaddow

Morning All,

So I recently bought a set of machined engine mounts with polybush bushes. I managed to fit the mounts on the left and right side of the car. (One on top of gearbox and one level with cam pulleys.)

My question now is, where is the 3rd mount located? Iv had a quick nose round but could not see it. Unfortunately the great British weather decided to join me and had to stop looking.

The mount I have has a single fixing at one end and a double (side by side) fixings the other.

Any advice on how to best get to the mount and if its easy to replace.

Any images would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

sound's like your looking for the torque mount, it as the back of the engine bay at the bottom, and i beleive it's a twat to change aswell....

^^ underneath intake [smash.gif] still got mine in the box :lol:

So does it mean removing the intake manifold to get to it? Easy to do on a drive at home? Otherwise will be tempted to bite the bullet and pay my local garage who has done a few odd jobs for me to fit it with car on ramps as opposed to jacks.

If its just intake manifold remove to get to it, might give it a go myself though.

Thanks

Hmmm.... As much as I hate paying people to do work that I can do, might just be easier to ask garage as they will have air tools.

Might go and have a word and see how much it will cost.

Also, does anyone know where I can get some transmissions mounts from? (One either side infront of engine. Big bush in metal housing with 2 bolts to body.)

Eurocarparts dont seem to stock them.

Thanks for all the info.