Driveshafts unbalanced?

Hondamad1988

I recently fitted a passenger side driveshaft from Tegiwa, the replacement came without a rubber balancer.

The drivers side is possibly the original and has the rubber balancer on, will having one with balance and one without cause wobbling when driving/breaking?

I recently fitted a passenger side driveshaft from Tegiwa, the replacement came without a rubber balancer.

The drivers side is possibly the original and has the rubber balancer on, will having one with balance and one without cause wobbling when driving/breaking?

wans't an issue when i had a shaft let go on my old civic, new one didn't have a balancer on it and i didn't miss it either, just out of intrest, what did you pay for a shaft from tegiwa?

wans't an issue when i had a shaft let go on my old civic, new one didn't have a balancer on it and i didn't miss it either, just out of intrest, what did you pay for a shaft from tegiwa?

£100 each the tigiwa site states ;)

£100 each the tigiwa site states ;)

hmm was able to get a shaft for mine (d16) same day delivery for about £60/70 thats' with out having to send the old one back as well, that was from the local motor factors as well..

I paid £100 through Tegiwa, I could of got one cheaper but the previous owner had a cheap one fitted and the CV was knocking after a month, so thought I'd try Tegiwa, no need to send old one back, and quick delivery.

Think I've narrowed down wobbling to extremely warped rear brakes, I've also got some play in the support bearing which could attribute to the slight side to side feeling sometimes when at higher speed's.

The parts list just keeps on growing, its supposed to be getting shorter!!!